School Year Rides For Kids
After School Club
You've asked, and we've heard you! We are proud to announce the launch of our after school Mountain Bike Club! We meet Thursdays, March 29 - May 10 (excluding April 12), from 4:00-6:00 PM in Fairfax. These rides are for intermediate-advanced riders only, and are reserved for kids who've ridden with us before. All six rides are $240, individual rides are $55 each. If you'd like your child to ride after school and they haven't done camp in the past, please reach out to us to discuss.
Click here to register.
Kids' Weekend Rides
We're offering four, half-day weekend rides, and our first ever Family Ride! Half day rides for kids are three hours long, and cost $60.
- Sunday, April 22 - Beginner/Intermediate
- Sunday, April 29 - Girls
- Sunday, May 6 - Beginner/Intermediate
- Sunday, May 13 - Moms - give yourself an adventure for Mother's Day
- Sunday, May 20 - Family Ride!
If your child is timid, or hasn't done camp before (or is young), the beginner ride on May 7 is a great chance to give them a taste of the fun of mountain biking.
Not sure of your child's level?
- A beginner can bike on the roads comfortably, but hasn't mountain biked much.
- An intermediate rider can successfully and reliably navigate all of our local fire roads and a bit of single track, including climbing with no problems.
- An advanced rider can hit Tamarancho, China Camp or other technical single track trails.
- Intermediate and Advanced riders do not need to dismount (very often! occasionally is ok) and walk their bikes uphill.
- Email us if you have a request or interest in another date.